Sunday, March 22, 2009

My thoughts,My feelings

Friday morning I just take my 162 test. Feel that doing quite well coz I only put in 70% effort compare to last sem I almost finish all my tutorial n assignment myself for 161. During d test, I have plan v jeff dat both of us choose 1Q to do 1st since there is only have 2Q!haha. What we plan works(actually is work 4 me only,cos jeff almost do his test on his own n finished it on time) n we both finish d test on time n still I can goyang kaki after I finish my test.(To certain ppl,don feel jealous n angry to me o)lol. Just kidding la. There is some incident happen during d test but at here I wont mention anymore cos both cf n jeff have post d same thing onto their blog,accept for one person which is good memory,nice looking,da fang but lazy to create own blog… Haha
After test, I and seng aik went to Pusat Bahasa to join a Scrabble competition which is held in conjunction with English Day. When which reach there,we almost using 15minutes to search for d venue—klinik bahasa.kns…After go inside that room,we realize that we are the TWO person who ever experience this game before.WTH! By wasting our 2 hours time at there, we leave for lunch even the competition had not finish and we also no bother d prize n certificate giving ceremont which will only be held at 3pm.Suck. Next time if I still have the chance to get in this type of competition,I hope it wont be organize by Pusat Bahasa! Is really too lousy n unorganise than I thought!
Having dinner at Queensbay… Thx 4 d dinner and the cheese cake. I really like it although it is too sweet. What a nice birthday cake for me eventhough there is 10+ days more before my birthday. Thx when also 4 sharing your story again v me. I m sorry that I no telling u so much about me cos I m a quiet n boring person. I promise u I will tell u when the time has come, I actually prefer to be a listener than a speaker…
During night badminton training, I accidently suffer a minor injury on my RIGHT hand when I warm up. Maybe is due to lack of playing badminton after I had sprained my ankle last week. Luckily,I m feeling more better now and my ankle is on the right track to be in my top fitness level cos I can continuous jumping smash without giving any more pain to my leg. Thx GOD, hope that I can perform well in the IMT-GT sports carnival.
Saturday morning,skip my badminton training. No mood n not feeling quite well actually. Noon, having 102 discussion v pretty tml n jeff. Thank u meimei for ur treat o~. Very happy. Thanks so much. Also I congrats you for your marvelous result that u achieved in 111 quiz. WELL DONE! Btw,remember to teach me 111 o. haha. To you three, do count on me la in 102 test. Trust me, I will tell all Q&ans 4 this test to you all.
At night,hang out v tml n jeff… having dinner at McD. Then go jalan-jalan at pasar malam and tesco. During our ‘Journey’, the transport we used is Bus no.11(For those who dono wat I means,go ask ur fren who good in mandarin.Actually I write this statement is for Jeff,lol.). Today is a day which I feel more like a University Student since I now using motor to attend all my classes n activities in USM. Eventhough I go khaleel I also will using it!WTH… cant believe it today I make my move from Tekun to Mcd thru USM then go back Tekun thru pekaka.
Seem like I write too many rubbish here. This time till here la. Thx 4 reading. Adios…

13 comments:

qifanG said...

eh,nobody feel jealous,ok???cheap~
woh,so syok,be4 birthday,hv ppl treat u eat oledy.haha.so XIAN MU o~~~wish u happy birthday too and win in badminton competition.
>>then u mus seldom use motor,except fetch me lar,with new helmet,dun gv sengaik bring hah~~jus leave 4 me~~
really hope can be URS(jeff,meiling,u and more m&e ppl) best fren in University,coz in my mind,i feel difficult to find a bes fren in University.so sometimes i very hapy chat v urs...like 38 v TML talk gossip~~~and more more,hehe

Torres Looi said...

wth..say me cheap.haha
dat ppl who treat me eat is u lo. thx 4 ur wish too.
my motor only fetch leng lui nia,sen aik ar,don wan bother him d.lol
yaya,we together r member of 38 Club.Tml is d president.haha
Best fren forever o...

成亿 said...

yea lo...sum ppl here go Qbay oso don call me...nvm, i very da fang 1...ppl wan go pak toh i wont b lightbulb 1...haha...

wait til ur bday 1st la then i treat u lo...

Anonymous said...

who n who pak toh nw?? say clearly lo sengaik.. makes me very curious only lol.. u oso muz treat me lol.. don forget le..
eh torres, wat club is tat?? tat number so weird.. like heard b4 le..

Torres Looi said...

yala.. i now still single la.
u dono wat club meh.u open on ma,u dono meh? u r d president ma.haha

Anonymous said...

hw i noe wat club is tat.. u oso din explain wat.. then who is t member? u,cf n sengaik izzit?? haha... 2morrow i ma go open lol.. sabar a bit la u.

alexanderchuah said...

haahaha.. xin hao big boy liao
xin haop pak tor liao..

qifanG said...

xin hao go queensbay v who???i thought is aik ler.oi,pak tuo pun didnt tell o~~~who tat Anonymous???TML ar???i dun wan join 38 club o~~will pikcik secret d o~~~haha

[A]rSENE said...

blur blur come here....
blur blur go...
swt
haha
anyway leave footprint here ^^
happy earlier bday o....

Torres Looi said...

halo blur blur.thx ur wish o. i just finish my job interview,good luck to u .

Torres Looi said...

eh mei mei,wat u mean by pikcik secret?
my brain a littlee bit slow,cant catch it.haha

qifanG said...

tell me u go queesbay v who first~haha
mean sercret personally will be terkeluar lar~~~stp

Torres Looi said...

wat is stp?
hah.. say me stp lo,don wan tell u 102 test Q&A d.no happy liao.

Post a Comment