Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random...Just post for fun

Just finish taking my 102 test... quite kek sim about d test. There is many question that i suppose to know how to solve but i cant solve it during the test. I feel that if this paper I can score above 60,I gonna thanks God d lo. This is my worst test i ever test for lsk paper. On the other hand, i also give my contribution to my dearest friends, because i took this test early as what i have done before. But this time i cant even help myself. WTH!!! Luckily my test 1 doing quite well, if not, i am going to kill myself d. Hope i can do well for my upcoming final exam. Also to all my friends..
After talking about sad things, is time to talk about some happy things. This coming friday,I will going to participate a badminton team event which is held at UniMAP(Perlis) in conjunction with d IMT-GT Carnival. This carnival is only for Universities from Northern Malaysia,Southern Thailand & Medan,Indonesia... My target for this tournament is to reach d semi-final since we are lacking our team top player-Seong Leng(Once MASUM men single Gold Medal, hope i also can get the medal but if i can get,I think is most probably is from chess not from badminton event ). Very excited bacause this is my 1st tournament which represent d USM team. Hope wont sia sui la.hehe.
I think is enough for today.My next post maybe is about IMT-GT o. Hope you all wont get sien la. B4 that,thanks for someone who celebrate my bday v me earlier.Really Really thx. Tata

8 comments:

alexanderchuah said...

haha... i logi teruk lo
know the ans still cant ans correctly
really handgun n paiseh lo... wtf
er..
badminton.. u still lost me ko
ask me go participate la
i sure help usm win gold medal
haha... in dream

Anonymous said...

good luck 2 u n hope u can win t GOLD medal la.. don so kek sim liao.. stil gt final ma.. anyway, thanks 4 ur useful tips! haha.. if nt i really gai liao..hehe

Torres Looi said...

Mario:haiz..i hv nth to say about u d. tell u d Q&A u oso cannot do. very dissapointed on u lo.Lose ur head la,i use left hand oso can win u.wakaka
Anonymous: Thx 4 ur wishes.together fight 4 d final la.i summore need ur help in 111 leh.hehe

[A]rSENE said...

hey fren thx ur q n a o...
wish u cn gt medal la...
^^
represented usm wor...
geng ^^

jus next year i oso be 1 in MASUM
althought it seems impossible nw d la...
happy birthday ya

qifanG said...

may i koe who is Anonymous?
u r welcome......
anyway happy birthday again......
and win the badminton prize o~~~jia you,gege

成亿 said...

haiz...u sure get dean list 1...so don worry...

all d best in ur IMT-GT...hope 2 c u bring back a gold medal...

hey, tml, y stil use anonymous geh?

Torres Looi said...

Arsene:welcome,thx ur wish, hope next year we go MASUM together la.haha.
cf:anonymous is miss president lo.
jeff:same to u.this sem i no confident d.hope still can get la.
To all:i will fight 4 gold medal one,don worry.

qifanG said...

hope too
o~i koe is president liao~~~
ba po,dun angry hah~~~hehe,leng lui

Post a Comment