Thursday, March 12, 2009

Deeply in pain…

This is the 1st time I write my blog in English. Pls forgive me if there is any grammar and spelling mistakes.
Yesterday during my badminton training, I sprained my ankle unconsciously.What I have to say is this happened due to lack of warm-up b4 a game. As a sportperson, it is a responsibility to know how to take care of yourself n try not to get injured during trainings. But, I get injured , 2 weeks b4 my 1st ever competition dat I will represent USM—Imt-gt. How careless of me dat I din realize this may cause me a couple of weeks to b recovered n fit to play in d court.SHAME!!! Hope everything will b fine in d following 2 weeks n my leg can recover soon during this period.
Today, I just had my 111 quiz. This quiz is not like a quiz. Actually I feel that this paper is more like a test as I need a lot of time to finish it compare to d previous quizzes where I just used 2 minutes on average to finish it. Kanasai Hajar!haha. Talking about this quiz, I burnt the midnight oil 4 2days in a row just to study 111. But, I feel like I did not do quite well this time as there is one question dat I supposed to know how to do it,yet I dono y I did not do it correctly during dat time. This make me suddenly feel regret as since d 111 class start 4months ago,I never pay attention to the lectures n now I feel like this subject is d hardest 4 me compare to 102 & 162.Haiz…

8 comments:

qifanG said...

hoi,dun gv up,if u believe u can......
jia you lar 4 badminton.......
for academic too,still got time~jus dun wan gv up,k......

Torres Looi said...

okok. thx 4 ur 鼓励。same to u o~
i din say i give up oso,i not dat kind of person.lol
Anyway,kamxia. dono y everytime is meimei care me one. should change liao. b come jiejie better.haha..

成亿 said...

haha...wit me s ur roommate, u gonna hv lots of distraction...hehe...

nvm,from now on im gonna study hard oso...hehe...

Torres Looi said...

now complain ar? haha
ok la,u say one ar,jeff.
we all together fight 4 d dean list
yea!!

Natasha Sosa said...

wah...............

qifanG said...

i dun wan jie jie pls......if becum jie jie then i dun wan care u liao,hahaha
i wanna be a meimei

Torres Looi said...

ok ok. just joking. like dat i have nth to say lo. i terpaksa bcome ur gege lo.
btw,enjoy v ur 'fren' tmr la.Have fun o~

[A]rSENE said...

haiz
tk care le...
4 me 162 like hel
=.=

Post a Comment