Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trip + Training Camp

7 more hours later, I will drive my mum's car-Myvi together with OKT go to Taiping for 2 days trip.Is so excited as I finally got a chance to free myself for a vacation since I spend too much time on joining competition during this holiday. Will stay at Ah Yang house for this 2 days trip. Dono where will he bring us go jalan-jalan at Taiping..Looking forward to hochiak food there.xixi.
Then from 20Jun onwards until 28Jun,I will be heading to UPM for a training camp with Ah Yang and May.Since I now is in d Masum squad, the purpose for this camp I think is to select the top player to represent to compete in the SIPMA event. Honestly, I din put too much hope that I can be selected to play in SIPMA.But,the purpose I go for this training camp is that I hope can sharpen my badminton skill and lose some of my height.hehe. I just treat it as a trip because staying at home also nothing do what. Hope Ah Yang can be selected la as he now will continue his study in USM.
All da best for my trip la. P/s: This is my 1st drive car to a place that so far to my home. haha

5 comments:

meiling said...

huh?1st time drive so far ah??scare lo..don lost in tpg lo coz i donno hw 2 save u ah..haha..plus tpg no hochiak food 1 la..t food very cha 1..

Torres Looi said...

yo,Tpg quite fun ma,just u dono how to discover it nia.haha. Next sunday i mayb stay at tpg for one more day b4 going bek to pg. wan go c hutan babi o x?haha..ask mai cf la.hehe

qifanG said...

wah,drive to taiping o~~~长大了咯~nex time can fetch me go mah?meet president~~~
haha,then tis time got go find president mah???keke

meiling said...

of course gt find president la.if nt i where can be so malu le??haha..wat??next sunday some more wan come meh??don care liao.ask ah yang fetch me.haha

Torres Looi said...

cf:wat la.I oso got drove to kl b4 ma.next time together we go find presudent la.hehe
ml: u malu wat wo? sure wan come out la.haha. k,no prob,this time sure gt ppl fetch u one.don worry.hehe

Post a Comment