Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boring+Night at the Museum2

Another boring day.Woke up at 12pm. Actually I 8am wake up d,wan go jogging one,manatau rain wo.So I continue sleep lo.After take my lunch,while playing computer games,I manage to clean up my desk and my notes.But still need to clean up my clothes cos recently I hv more free T-shirt.All is USM shirt lai,given during d IMT-GT and MASUM.Old clothes need to give "Chi Ji"liao.
5pm go jogging v andrew at Bukit Dumbar.Finally my 1st time jogging since I injured last time.I think is a month ago d.Only manage to run 5rounds,in 8 minutes.But I run quite fast one la,cos wan improve stamina,so only can tahan for 5rounds.This sat hv to improve more...
Then rushing time to QB.D movie start at 7.10.Depart from my house around 6.40.But due to d traffic jam,when andrew n I reach thr is already 7.40.OMG!Miss half an hour movie.I like WTH,not again meh,last time already experience it,haiz...So sorry to ah liang and ah hia,they wait us come only go in cinema together,really really paiseh o.Blame Penang Bridge la,everytime dat highway oso traffic jam one,din c like will improve also.
About the movie,when I sit down,I already start laughing till d end of the movie.Although miss d opening parts of the movie,overall I think it is a nice and funny movie for u all to watch.For those who interest to watch this movie later or already watch,do tell me d opening parts of the movie la.Thanks...

4 comments:

meiling said...

y always late go in 1 u..really gd meh tat movie..i til nw oso nt yet watch ah..hehe

Torres Looi said...

aiyo,how i know wo.Penang always traffic jam.hate lo. Good la.Go watch la then tell me d opening part of d movie.hehe

J @ C K | 3 said...

oi, leave a masum shirt for me ar, i want, haha... got extra t shirt can give me also, if not next time we bring to imtgt n change with them la... take care of my car ya, haha...

Torres Looi said...

ooo,masum shirt i wont throw one.
Good idea.I oso wan change UPM one,tis noon c OKT wear i very beh song lo.
Ur car is in well condition,mai kia.Thx for ur car,i now no need drive my motor liao.Wakaka

Post a Comment