Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd June 2009

Just finish badminton at Bukit Dumbar. Is ah chok fren's court. 2nd time go thr. Partner 4 games v ah chok but lost 3 times. Today i din perform well. Feel like no mood to fight n no enough stamina to fight. Sorry la,brother chok.We hv to communicate more when next time partner. Stamina,i hv to conquer it.It is now my major weakness and I must conquer it,if not,same thing will happen like MASUM final as I lose d deciding match more or less is because I no stamina. So,tmr hv to start jogginig and keep fit lo.haha
Already 4 days since i back from UUM. Nth much I do during this few days except sit in front of my laptop on9 and play game. Have to start clean up my messy room as d room now is full v my last sem notes and other things.
Yesterday know my result ady.CGPA 3.27.Drop a lot lo.Titas,LSP402 and econ all get B-.haiz...then adv calculus get A(expected),Linear Algebra A-(not satisfy) and Stat get B+.Overall quite ok ady cos i din spend too much on study this sem.So,next sem must try get myself back into dean list again la. Jia you la.To all my fren,congats to whom who get good result.To whom who miss a bit to get dean list and not having a good result,Don so sad la and Gambateh la.Together Fight for next sem lo. :-)
This afternoon went back usm to bring jackie car to my house. USM change a lot lo. Many road hv been block as there is a sign board of 'Dilarang Masuk'. D place whr gt this sign boards is d road to sk lecturer office,to desa cg,aman damai,indah kembara,Dewan DTSP and d road near canselori.It is wat I see tis noon la. After getting Apecs, USM seem to hv undergo many project and renovation.But wat the funny thing is they did not improve their computer system,so many technical problem recently.Haha
Next,have to prepare for Penang Open which start on next wed.Hope can perform well la.Then, mayb prepare for a trip(alone).Mayb will go UiTM for camp,but need to wait for a call.
So,next post will b my Masum Trip part2.This time will add on some pic and mayb some video.
Stay tuned o. Until then,bye...

1 comment:

meiling said...

ya lo. 2gether gambatee la..
nw very 'proud' as a USM student lol..haha

Post a Comment