Saturday, May 2, 2009

Me...

Looks like me or not?haha.I like Panda so much. We both have d similarity in d eye.It happen when during the exam period.Everynight burning midnite oil cause me this panda eye. But I think its agility in kung fu almost d same as me in badminton field.Haha. Seem like I am a self-praising person,cim beh paiseh lo,haha.


Many badminton geng call me this nickname when I at badminton court..Especially d geng we play together in USM hall,ah chok,kang tian n xiao kia boon wah...Look at my bodyshape u cant imagine I am a badminton player.Now I am improve better and better as I constantly play v more stronger player like ah chok,kang tian,seong leng,ah kai and manymore And also my fren,jackie,yang,ismail,okt n xiao kia...Really enjoy playing v them.



Although now I am busy v all d MASUM things, but I still got one 'task'.Dono how to say about it,is it a thing that i should do or sumtin that i now thinking n missing so much,i oso dono how to clarify...haiz..tis thing disturbing me quite a few weeks d... Hope i have enough courage to pass to tis 'task' la. Now really missing that Panda...hope I can b like characte Po in Kung Fu Panda can smash down his opponent. Jia you la...

3 comments:

ahpao said...

kawan..
u really geng la..
i think ur weight is not ur problem..
u cna handle everything..
badminton better than me.. walau..
fuyoh.. haha.. anyway..
MASUM.. gambatte la..
get the gold medal.. hehe..
gd luck..

Torres Looi said...

u really think like dat?haha,so happy.
thx o. i will try my best.
gd luck to u too

Natasha Sosa said...

hehe....mr po....try ur best lo!!

Post a Comment