Sunday, May 10, 2009

Training Life...Prepare for MASUM



One week pass thru d since the training start on last saturday. Badminton training start on tuesday. From that day onwards, I have to undergo three training session per day. Morning n night badminton while noon chess. Quite tired actually.Not enough sleep since the badminton training started as I going out with Jackie to watch 2 hard-fought match of UEFA Champion League semi-final. Thursday training really/nearly kill me. After doing some agility,footwork,stroke n match play, coach give us a task---physical. Sound like very easy.. The physical event we have to do is sit up(30),pumping(20),star jump(20),sprint run(forward and backward,5 sets), and 5 more event which I forget how to describe it. At noon, start feeling muscle pain on every part on my body(almost).Really tuff, I really impress with all those national player who can undergo this kind of training(I think is 100times harder than my one) EVERYDAY. Atlet is not easy to be!

Gambate lah.
P/S: Thanks wan wen (and ur fren) for ur help. Xie Xie.

1 comment:

ahpao said...

gambatte lo..
u can de la...
hahah... jia you...

Post a Comment