Thursday, April 30, 2009

My diary—29April2009

After having a sweet dream in my bed(own house),at noon,I going back to USM alone. Also busying d same thing.Haiz… Dono when can be finish.Really don wan chao lai chao ki liao.Quite angry and frustrated cos cant find Mustafa whole day although I try many times d.At first,I go unit sukan at 12.30,manatau he not in d office.So I plan to find him at 3pm.Between this 2hours interval,I go back my tekun room playing comp game n having some rest.

When I reach unit sukan 2nd time at 3pm,one of d officer say he is in a meeting,dono when can be finish…Ma de,really a shocker.Bo huat,I sms him ask him when he finish meeting contact me.So,无所事事的我bring my laptop go McD on9 while waiting him finish his meeting. Around 5pm,I meet Jackie coincidently.He just finish his last paper in one and a half hour time although he have been give three hours time to finish his exam.Keng lo him,quite similar v me lo actually,last sem I finish my 101 paper in just one hour n 15 minutes gua I think,haha. I so hao lian.xixi. Very happy v him lo,this week his dear come to penang find him,so sweet…Hope u enjoy ur trip la,next week centralize training start d lo,haha.

Going back to unit sukan for 3rd time at around 5pm…Meeting not finish yet,so I decide leave it away tomorrow only go meet him again. Very kek sim lo since he is the one who ask me go meet him one,but he is the one who doesn’t appear and come out to meet me. TL him very much lo.Wasting my time nia. Luckily I da fang,at this moment I quite free also, is quite ok to wasting my time at USM alone,hehe.

The feeling of loneliness become stronger as d president of d club is going back to her hometown at 4pm.Finally all club member going back to their sweetest home,just left me inside d campus.Haiz…Summore my good fren not feeling quite well after d exam n need to undergo an operation in this few days time.Hope him recover soon and we can go hang out together as we did b4.All da best to u. u know who I mean…

During dinner time,help Jackie move his thing to my room.Very tired lo.. To Jackie,must trat me eat holiao liao,d French fries just now not enough,hehe. 7pm,finally I 重出江湖,playing badminton for d 1st time since my accident two weeks ago.My hand really gatal lo.haha.Playing 7 games I think,I play quite weird actually as my movement bcome not so natural at all cos my leg is not fully recover yet,so I play in a way that my leg will not suffer so much pain. Hope when d traing start next week I can play like normal n improve further on my skill n my partnership v Ismail o v Jackie o okt…

This midnight mayb will go watch d match between MU and Arsenal v Jackie n his dear. Now wan take a nap 1st.Zzzz…

4 comments:

ahpao said...

fuyoh...
gd luck for everything...
gambatte

Torres Looi said...

yo thx 4 passing by..
Happy birthday o pao.
Wish u all da best

alexanderchuah said...

haha... now u realize y i so tulan those stupid malay liao lo

Torres Looi said...

haha.agree v u. i only realise it when i feel it myself.haha

Post a Comment