Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Day + Sudirman Cup

10 May,today, going back to my lovely home due to d training have been canceled. Actually I am the one who cancel the training. I see all teammates getting very tired after each training session and as a captain, I give them one day holiday. I am so nice...haha. Go where to find this kind of captain..lol

At noon, having lunch with my family and gather with ah ma,five aunt's family,six aunt's family and small aunt's family at Restaurant Dragon-I. The food there very expensive and I feel 小笼包 very nice lo,other than that,haiz...Not much I can remember.

After having lunch, go back home watch Sudirman Cup. Today 1st match...Malaysia vs Korea.2-3. Malaysia suffer a lose that may affect their chance to reach semi-final.In this match,Malaysi lost all their double match.Very disappointed with them especially man double pair-Koo Kien Kiat & Tan Boon Heong. They lost 2 set 16-21 to Korean pair-Lee Yong Dae & Jung Jae Sung.




Only two single player,Dato Lee Chong Wei & his gf Wong Mew Choo able to fight back some honour for Malaysia team.



Lastly,to my mum & all mum in the world---Happy Mother's Day. Wish my mum happy and healthy forever...LOve u

6 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

omg
yooooooooooo
y d pair wil lose de
haiz
dissapointed

ahpao said...

hahaha.... aishe..
best captain..
lol.. so gd..
happy mother's day...

meiling said...

dragon-I again ah..aiyo..means din buy anything 4 ur mum la izzit?? bad lo u..

Torres Looi said...

Arsene: yalo,very dissapointed v them.
Pao: i beh paiseh one. haha.
Meiling: Got la,don wan tell u is wat. give u sam xixi.hehe

qifanG said...

dragon-i again?had eat fried rice?haha
yap,wish ur mum hv a very happy mother day.....
jia you to ur training too,gd luck

Torres Looi said...

Yalo. got.but this time more hochiak than last time.haha
Thx o,happy belated mother day to ur mum too. Take care...

Post a Comment