Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of sem2…Next target---MASUM

Exam just finished two days ago..This two days come back USM to handle d MASUM chess and badminton team.Quite tired actually,cos I alone do so many things.Mayb is becos my lack of management skill or leadership experience, I have to do this on myself. Anyway,thanks for chee siang who help settle down some chess things and of course Jackie. Hope will learn from this experience and when I takeover chess and badminton team captain next sidang I wont be alone la…

Yesterday go watch The Snipers..Feel like d character of Edison is extra,useless n dono y he r in the movie. Quite regret after watching this movie, should watch Fast n Furious o Friday the 13 one.haiz… Go to 3rd road eat dinner and ‘gu gan tan’ eat wantan mee as supper, hope u enjoy d food la.Thx 4 acc me go out yesterday o. Really beh tahan v d char koay teow smoke.haha. Btw,really miss all d member of 8 club, waiting u all come back in 2 months time. But mayb I beh tahan,I will go taiping ,ipoh n segamat kai kai o.hehe. Waiting 4 me to come la…:-)

About my academic this sem… Don really satisfy with what I have been done so far.Got a sense that tis sem I will b kicked out from d dean list..haiz..Feel so sorry to my aunty n myself cos I promise to maintain my result v 3.5 in every sem…Now seem like no hope liao.Sad, so tl v myself. Just forget about this 1st, next sem only fight again.Jia you la.

MASUM---I will b participate in two event,chess n badminton…For chess, hope I can get a good result cos I m playing for the 1st board,quite pressure actually,d team do count on me to take point.Will try not lose a game in order not to influence my team… For badminton, I most probably will play in double. Ismail,kok tong n Jackie will most probably b my partner. After getting some experience from IMT-GT, I hope this time I will b the one who gaining point for the team but not losing point. Overall, really hope can get one medal from this two event.

Suddenly feel like I came USM is not for study,my view change as I never been a atlet during high school period. Being an atlet is one of my childhood dream no matter is represent nation,state or school.But is it too late for me to be an atlet now as a varsity player. This sem I spend most of my time in playing badminton n going for d competition…What should I do? It is my biggest interest anyway although I know as a Uni student,I should plan for my career after graduate but dono la, just let nature take it course..

My eng too weak,sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistake.

7 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

yoyo
friday the 13th very nice
should go n watch
although TMD when i watched 2day d film in gsc burn at d ending part(1st time kena in gsc lik tat)so no ending part 2 me
T_T

MASUM wait me.....i wn u nxt sem
XD

Torres Looi said...

Huh? gsc oso can get burn?u so shuai.
ok,wait u next sem.hope u can take back ur ping pong racket n go back to ur arena n fight,jia you...

成亿 said...

wow...she acc u watch movie ah?

meiling said...

wish u all da best in ur masum la..n happy holiday wo..

Torres Looi said...

Thanks,happy holiday too

alexanderchuah said...

wat la. din go ask me go gu gan tan la
i miss the wan tan mee so much
haha..

Torres Looi said...

lan la lu. ask u go u say sick,not feeling well,mom don give,bla bla bla...so many excuses. now blame me wo. When u free? we go there eat la.

Post a Comment