Friday, July 10, 2009

USM life-Sem 3

Sem 3 just started one week,many class have been cancel during this period.So, quite sien actually.Nothing to do,except sleep,on9 and jogging cos USM court under renovation till 20July.Yesterday just play badminton @ sin jiang.Although win,but i sprained my ankle again.Damn man!Next week have to go UM for a mixed team event,too careless,tmr hv to go buy a new shoe cos my old one too big,always cause injury to my leg.
Next up,quite many things for me to busy.Actually also not so many la.haha.
i)Organise badminton novis tournament,quite mafan hv to chao lai chao ki in order to get big ppl signature.Thanks for Jackie who acc me to do all this things.

ii)Being a captain for both badminton and chess team.Quite a big responsible for me. Need to carry many things and improve my performance in these events. If not, I have to step down from d captain post...

iii)Study.Have to catch up d since my last sem result suck. Have to fight hard for this sem d...

I will try to balance my study and my activities this time.Re-scheduling my timetable is a need since I may spend quite a lot of time in taking part in competition.

7 comments:

ahpao said...

fuyoh.. captain liao.. gd luck for everything ar..
need any help u can ask me ya..
competition i also can help u find ppl..
lol. gd luck..

qifanG said...

hey,ur leg still ok mah?
y always make it injury d?
be kful lar nex time...
ya,u mus balance it o(study,badminton and chess)...i believe u can d...

Torres Looi said...

pao:Thx ya.I sure will ask ur help if i reali need it.Don hiam me mafan ya,haha.
Wan go drink beer oso can ask me one.hehe
cf:Ya,still ok,yesterday morning just having treatment d,i think one week can recover liao.
Haiz..I so shuai.

meiling said...

jia you la ha..n don talk behind me ah..i'm nt a mother yet la pls..

Torres Looi said...

Is u de one who talk behind me 1st lo.U think i dono meh? hehe

Anonymous said...

i where gt talk behind u??lk tat say me..ishhh

Torres Looi said...

Who r u?Miss anonymous..hehe
Got la,i heard from someone de..xixi

Post a Comment