Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogging stupid stuff in my room...

Last weekend UM invitation game:I lost 2 deciding match to UM and UKM double when our team was tie 2-2 v them in d group stage.Play v UM,Mok and Jerry-Hao xiao la,how can play, no fight at all,i n okt summore suffer under 10 in 1st set.Then UKM,malay chinese pair,4get their name-tough match,1st set we lost 29-30.WTH!!1st time I play till this score le,reali gan cheong that time,then 2nd set lost 15-21.Haiz...In the end,these two team meet up again in d final stage,UM beat UKM to get champ.What can I say more,our team lose to d champ and runner-up in group stage.Go back train harder lo...

Just now M&E gathering@ Marrybrown.nice de,but due to d captain meeting,i hv to leave earlier,dono what is d junior name oso when i leave,hahaha.Tian Siang and Danish was d only two person who absent for d gathering,feel so great cos 1st time got so many M&E ppl sit together.,syok.

Tmr will skip my econ class d.I think i will be keep skip class until i settle all my stuff that unit sukan just gave me.Captain also so many things to folo and handle,chao hai..sohai..haiz...count on u lo egg about d academic stuff,thx ya.

Next week will start badminton training,one week around 10 hours,sien nia.Later if chess got training,Walau,I where got time to do my revision wo.Gai liao la...Nvm la,start from today,i promise myself will seriously training in order to keep myself in d MASUM squad and I don wan to be the person who always lost d deciding point,next time it wont be the same story again..

Now have to go finish my SHE proposal d,luckily i had get d topic from my fren and summore my topic that i chosen is same v miss president le,can copy her's one.hehe.

3 comments:

qifanG said...

jia you lar...
huh ytday gathering ar...do ur lao po talk abt the IK to you???
he so @#$%&*^%$#@@#@$%%$%

Torres Looi said...

huh?he din tell me wo...wAt happen to gaogao?Wat rubbish he talking about?
then u enjoy anot?hehe

meiling said...

jia you la.u can 1.
muz treat me liao u.i don care.

Post a Comment