Thursday, July 16, 2009

Start busy d...

Just finish watching Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince this afternoon.Is a average movie for me,nothing suprise me,now looking for d last episode whish is more excited and more interesting I think.Luckily I had finish reading Harry Potter series b4,if not,I guess will be very hard to understand wat d movie talking about lo.Like my fren,she look so confuse after finish watching.

Starting from today,I will become busy a bit d.After d UM invitation game,I have to duty at foyer DK I for d registration of novis tournament for 8 days,then tues gt captain meeting,fri and sat got a stupid seminar ,make me cant go UPSI,beh syok nia.Summore tutorial class start on this week,sien nia,still no mood to study...c all d lecturer teach me this sem,aikss....Damn beh siu.haizz.... Sohai one is I oso kena to bcome leader for SHE assignment.WTH!!!Bo huat,cos I m d only guy in my group.Have to tk copies from yang and jackie d,thanks de.

GAMBATE!!!U can de.haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HP movie made me so blur la.luckily is juz rm6 nia.
gambateh!!

qifanG said...

haha,luckily i dun follow urs go,
dun cheat by tml...keke
if not,i oso blur blur...save my rm 6
u can d,gambateh o~~~

Torres Looi said...

Anonymous:Who r u?
cf:haha,so good,can save back rm6. I lose d lo.haiz...

Post a Comment