Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jia you ah pui!

okok... change again...after so many meeting inside d unit sukan, finally d date for sukad badminton event remain this weekend...hoho...
Pg junior Draw out d,source from kt...1st round bye,then meet 9/16 seed ah haw n ah loon...50/50 game...try my best..then meet 2nd seed if i win my 1st game.. deng lei n kam fook sir...my coach last year..haha...that will b nice if i hv to play v him..mus b very interesting...xixi
Sukad---playing for restu...bad guy..hehe...But i think i will give my services during d semi final n final stage... will be focus on pg junior n USM Open Chess team event...

finally the time for me to be busy has come...B4 tat i m relaxing myself those days as i reli don wan such busy life style like last year...Gambateh for all 3 events...

p/s: oya,last weekend usm individual i get 10th place(退步了compare to last year 2nd place^^)...$80 o..haha.but,jux finish spending...haiz...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment