Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confusing....

This is the time I will have to decide whether I will go for it..I hope what I decide now wont let me regret later...
Next week is mid term week. Delay mikro test,251 and mayb makro...I don have enuf time to study as I will spend my Merdeka holiday at KL for chess competition...
There is another thing which I am confusing of..But I don think about it so much yet..Shun qi zi rang ba...
Anyway, Bless my team in d Merdeka Competition la...I play 1st board again.huhu~
One more, I wish Andrew do not change d Q in d mid-term test...hehe

希望我做的决定是对的。。。 :)

3 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

hehe
add oil 4 ur comp ya ^^

Torres Looi said...

haha,thank thanks..still on time,happy birthday again.haha

qifanG said...

add oil
dun feel regret wat u hv dicide~~~

Post a Comment