Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates.

Yesterday was fun.. everybody seems like very enjoying themselves.. Got SS'ing la,sms-ing la n doing nothing la..haha. Thx for appreciate my effort lo,thats what i can do.. Looking forward to next M&E gathering..KK the planner---count on u de lo.haha

Looking at d sky,it is so beautiful..It make me think of many things.. Is time for me to motivate myself in doing anything since i feel like this few months i really don hv passion to do anything... 'Refresh' button is click now... Go go go!!!

Tml i will be heading to USM KK kelantan campus for an invitation game. will only be back to usm pg sat nig i think.. No target this time,just hope can be myself..don wan let pressure fall down me..

next sat,jackie tournament...aiming to get champ bu partner v ah yang...Time to earn money..lol

next next sat,penang closed...man double mayb can reach 3rd round then meet 2nd seed,sure die de...mixed double already in quarter-finalist cos onli 11 pairs taking part..haha. but 1st game play top seed,oso bye bye liao... Try my best la..

From now on, i will start to plan my time for final exam.. Focus and concentrate is the key of success..Bless me....

2 comments:

qifanG said...

jia you lar,support u lor~
then say happy lantern festival v u first~~~

Torres Looi said...

thx o~中秋节快乐。。

Post a Comment